Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree...





I love these pictures of Jay putting the angel on the tree, which is a Boudreaux tradition, youngest child (or only) places angel at top of tree. I love Jay's holiday fishing pajamas, is he eventually going to get too old for this?? I love all things Christmas and can never wait to get the season started. Crosby on the other hand, being a December 10 baby thinks that the Christmas season should never start before his birthday. In 08, we had a very busy December so I won the battle and we put up the tree on December 3, right before I left for Chicago. Living in Florida has been a challenge for me, especially during the holiday season when I'm hoping for snow and it never even gets below 50..ugh! So all I really have is the smell of Christmas from our beautiful live trees that we have picked out every year until now. We got all practical and decided to buy a tree on sale in Dec. 07 right after Christmas. It's so costly and this will be so much easier..big mistake. We got this tree up and I immediately knew that I wasn't in love. There was no way and no time to take it down and start over so this was our tree. Just wait till 08..I'm sure to make up for it!

No comments: