Ok.....I'm kind of addicted. It's fun to create your own space. Kind of like scrapbooking but easier to share w/ more people! :) Jay is loving seeing the site come together too!
He likes seeing how "big" he's getting every day as the ticker moves toward his fourth birthday.
Mom, if you're reading this I think you better come back to Fort Myers soon because he is kissing the screen when he sees the picture of you! :)
I just realized that people who view our site can leave comments if I set it up right. So if you're reading, please send a note every once in a while :)
Love to All,
Christy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Honey you are officially a blogaholic! I am very impressed with all that you have done. It looks great. (insert slap on a**) Keep up the great work. I love you!
Crosby
Suz just sent this link to me...how great! Think I might have my computer girl Melanie set one up for our family! great way to stay in touch at a click of a button.
sending our love...Dawn, Mel, Mer and Jeff <3
Very nice!! We have a few friends who have done this...it seems like a lot of work. I should motivate myself to do it also. Jay is getting so big since we saw him in April. Kenz just turned 2 and still awaiting Baby Kayla as Kenz calls her. Well, keep in touch we love it!
Kevin, Kim, & Kenzie
Post a Comment